Sikkim is a small state in the northeast of India. It is famous for its beautiful landscapes, Buddhist culture, and a number of important monasteries. You will get here the top 10 things to do on the Sikkim tour.
You can travel to Sikkim from Bangladesh by following the Indo-Bangladesh border. The border crossing is open from both sides and you can drive all the way to Gangtok, Sikkim’s capital city.
Sikkim is surrounded by Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan. The Sikkim tour from Bangladesh is an opportunity to explore this beautiful place. The Sikkimese are a mix of Mongolian and Tibetan descent, and their cultural practices are similar to those of Tibetans.
Top 10 things to do on the Sikkim tour
Visit the Rumtek Monastery, trek to Goechala, explore Tsomgo Lake, visit the Nathula Pass, see the Kanchenjunga Falls, visit the Pelling Monastery, go white water rafting in Teesta River, explore the Khecheopalri Lake, visit the Yumthang Valley, and see the Menmecho Lake.
Sikkim is nestled in the Himalayas and is a popular tourist destination for its natural beauty, Buddhist monasteries, and trekking trails. Here are the top 10 things to do in Sikkim:
1. Visit the Rumtek Monastery: Rumtek Monastery is the largest and most important monastery in Sikkim. It is located 24 km from Gangtok and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Tibetan Buddhism.
2. Trek to Goechala: Goechala is a popular trekking destination in Sikkim. The trail takes you through beautiful forests and meadows and offers stunning views of the Himalayas.
3. Visit the Tsomgo Lake: Tsomgo Lake is a high-altitude lake located 38 km from Gangtok. It is a popular tourist spot for its serene setting and views of the snow-capped mountains.
4. Kanchenjunga National Park: This park is home to the third highest mountain in the world, Mount Kanchenjunga. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park has many glaciers, alpine meadows, and forests.
5. Visit the Pelling Town: Pelling is a small town located in Sikkim. It is a popular tourist destination for its beautiful views of the Himalayas and its quaint setting.
6. Yumthang Valley: This valley is also known as the Valley of Flowers. It is a beautiful place with flowers blooming all around.
7. Visit the Gurudongmar Lake: Gurudongmar Lake is a high-altitude lake located in Sikkim. It is a well-liked tourist destination due to its tranquil surroundings and the vistas of the snow-capped mountains.
8. Trek to the Kanchenjunga Base Camp: The Kanchenjunga Base Camp is a popular trekking destination in Sikkim. The trail takes you through beautiful forests and offers stunning views of the Himalayas.
9. Visit the Phodong Monastery: Phodong Monastery is a beautiful monastery located in Sikkim. It is a well-liked tourist destination because of its stunning architecture and Himalayan mountain views.
10. Nathula Pass: This pass is located at a height of 4,310 m. It is the only mountain pass that connects India and Tibet.
What Are The Best Places To Visit In Sikkim?
The best places to visit in Sikkim are the Khangchendzonga National Park, the Tsomgo Lake, and the Yumthang Valley.
Sikkim is a small state in the northeastern part of India. It is bordered by Bhutan, Tibet, and Nepal. The capital city is Gangtok. Sikkim is a popular tourist destination because of its natural beauty. The state has many snow-capped mountains, glaciers, lakes, and waterfalls.
The best places to visit in Sikkim are the following:
- Gurudongmar Lake: This high-altitude lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in Sikkim. It is also a sacred lake for Buddhists.
- Tsomgo Lake: This lake is located at a height of 3,780 m. It is a very popular tourist destination because of its scenic beauty.
What Are The Top Activities To Do In Sikkim?
The top activities to do in Sikkim are to go trekking, mountain biking, and visiting the Buddhist monasteries.
Sikkim is well known for its stunning natural scenery, its friendly people, and its rich culture. There are many great things to do in Sikkim, and here are just a few of the top activities:
1. Trekking and Hiking – Sikkim is a paradise for trekkers and hikers, with its stunning mountains, valleys, and forests. There are many great trekking and hiking trails to explore, and you can even hire a guide to help you out.
- Take a cable car ride to the Nathula Pass: The Nathula Pass is a high-altitude mountain pass located in the Himalayas. It is a popular tourist spot for its stunning views and is also a great place for adventure seekers.
- Take a cable car ride to the Rumtek Monastery: The Rumtek Monastery is a beautiful monastery located in Sikkim. It is a renowned tourist attraction due to its stunning architecture and Himalayan views.
- Take a cable car ride to the Yumthang Valley: The Yumthang Valley is a beautiful valley located in Sikkim. Because of the breathtaking vistas, it is a well-liked tourist destination and a fantastic location for those looking for adventure.
2. Birdwatching – Sikkim is home to many different species of birds, so it’s a great place for birdwatching. You can go on your own or join a birdwatching tour.
3. Visit a Monastery – There are many beautiful and peaceful monasteries in Sikkim, and it’s definitely worth visiting one (or more!) of them. You can learn about the local culture and religion, and maybe even participate in some of the monks’ activities.
4. Go Rafting – If you’re looking for a bit of adventure, Sikkim is a great place to go rafting. There are many different rivers to choose from, and you can even hire a guide to help you out.
5. Take a scenic drive – Sikkim is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in India, so it’s definitely worth taking a scenic drive. There are many different routes to choose from, and you can even stop along the way to explore some of the sights.
What Are The Best Places To Eat In Sikkim?
The best places to eat in Sikkim are at the local markets.
Northeast India contains the small state of Sikkim. Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet are all about it. The state is renowned for both its unique culture and its natural beauty. Gangtok serves as Sikkim’s capital.
There are many places to eat in Sikkim, but here are some of the best:
1. Café Yin Yang – This café is located in Gangtok and offers Tibetan, Nepali, and Indian dishes. The café has a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
2. Everest Kitchen – This restaurant is also located in Gangtok and offers Tibetan and Nepali cuisine. The restaurant has a beautiful view of the city.
3. Momo Café – This café is located in Pelling and offers Tibetan and Nepali dishes. The café provides a comfortable atmosphere.
4. Tibetan Kitchen – This restaurant is located in Pelling and offers Tibetan cuisine. The restaurant has a beautiful view of the mountains.
5. Nepal House – This restaurant is located in Pelling and offers Nepali cuisine. The ambiance in the restaurant is welcoming.
What Are The Best Shopping Places In Sikkim?
Want To Travel to Sikkim (Gangtok) from Bangladesh?
Sikkim is a perfect place for a group or family tour. The beauty of this place will give you awesome feelings. At the same time, you can come back within one or two weeks by visiting here. Hopefully, you can go to Sikkim within a tight budget. If you want to travel to Sikkim safely and want to enjoy the place with more joy, Travel Mate can help you with arranging the tour. Contact us for further details. Above all, you may add any missing information from the comment section. Happy Traveling. ♥