Who does not want to travel and enjoy Europe! But how will you get the Schengen VISA from Bangladesh? Tourists from all over the world want to visit this continent. Europe has many interesting destinations, attractions, and natural beauty. Undoubtedly, these encourage travelers to visit Schengen areas. So day by day the number of tourists is increasing fast.
A number of European countries signed an agreement in 1985 in the city of Shenzhen, Luxembourg, with the aim of making it easier for people to travel between countries by creating a unified region with European countries. It can be said that the Shenzhen area and Shenzhen visa have been created in the continuation of that agreement. Most of Europe is included in the Schengen VISA. You can use a Schengen Visa for 90 days for travel or business purposes in Europe.
In Europe and Shenzhen, each person can stay for a maximum of 90 days for tourism or any other activity. For this, you have to get a Shenzhen visa. One visa can travel to 26 countries. So it is adorable to travel lovers.
Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
Many of us want to know learning how to apply for a Shenzhen visa. But the process of applying for a visa is hard work and a hassle! At the same time, there is a risk of visa rejection for Bangladeshis. For this reason, travelers take the help of travel agents and tour operators like Travel Mate.
Countries covered by the Schengen visa
Currently, Shenzhen visas are issued by Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
As a Bangladeshi, you can take a Shenzhen visa for travel or business needs in all these countries. However, you can stay in Europe for 90 days and the validity of the visa is six months. The same visa can be used to enter countries in the Shenzhen area repeatedly during the visa period, but not more than 90 days in total.
How to apply for a Schengen visa from Bangladesh
You must fill in each information box on the visa application form. A Visa application is not accepted if any information box is empty or incorrect. One copy application form must be submitted with the date and signature. You can see how to fill out the application form from this link.
Required documents with the visa application
- You have to submit a passport that is valid for at least six months after the end of the trip.
- Two recent passport size photos were taken on a white background. You have to check if the whole face in the picture! You can find out more about all the conditions for submitting a photo for the Shenzhen visa application from this link.
- You have to attach a clear photocopy of the personal information pages of the passport.
- It is necessary to submit one photocopy along with the original copy of each paper.
- If any document is in Bengali, you have to add an English or German translation of that document along with Bengali.
- Must have health insurance (minimum 30,000 euros worth).
Documents for a travel visa (A final Checklist)
- Cover Letter (Sample)
- Detailed information about the places you want to travel to.
- Personal bank details for the last three months.
- Hotel booking information where applicable (E-mail copy of hotel booking confirmation is not applicable.)
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable), Birth Certificate, and Child Info.
Documents for a business visa
On behalf of the organization or company you are traveling to and you need to submit a written letter explaining the travel requirements. As a business owner, the rule is the same. You have to submit the original copy of the invitation letter sent by the company. The invitation letter must be in English or German language. You have to add a Trade license and bank account statement for the last three months of the company.
If applicable you have to submit a Company Certificate of Incorporation or Memorandum and Articles of Association. Try to attach the Transaction information of your business. At the same time, don’t forget to add your Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Child Information (if applicable). If you go for joining trade fairs organized by Schengen countries requires some additional paperwork. For example, Hotel reservation information including hotel address and its exhibitor pass if a stall is allotted.
Documents required to meet someone
- Guarantee form signed by the person you are going to meet
- Personal bank account information
- Proof of relationship with the person you are going to meet
- Flight reservation copy.
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable), Birth Certificate, and Child Information as well.
- Hotel booking information where applicable (E-mail printout of hotel booking confirmation is not accepted.)
In the case of children
Parents or legal guardians must be present at the embassy when applying for a child for permission of a child visa.
Documents for Transit Visa
Visa, flight reservation of the country you are going to from the Shenzhen area. Note: Health insurance is not required for a transit visa.
Some more necessary information
- It usually takes 7 working days for getting a Shenzhen visa. However, in some cases, it may take 3 to 4 weeks due to paperwork verification. So try to submit the visa application at least 4 to 6 weeks before the scheduled date of travel.
- You have to pay the administration fee for each visa immediately after the interview.
- Check the visa information while collecting the passport after the visa is issued.
- Those who wish to send an invitation letter to any person in Bangladesh should send an invitation letter to the visa applicant and the traveler will submit the invitation letter sent by you to the embassy along with the visa application.
Documents you will need to visit a friend or family member:
Signed Guarantee Form, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Child Information (if applicable), Hotel Booking (if applicable). The hotel booking confirmation e-mail printout is not accepted. Personal statement of account for at least the last three months, proof of relationship with the traveler you are going to meet, and copy of flight reservation.
How to get Schengen Visa from Bangladesh (At a glance)
- You have to plan a trip 3 to 4 months in advance. It is possible to travel by selecting the countries or cities in Europe that are close by. It costs less and you will save huge time.
- To book a return ticket for less money, you have to do regular research. In this case, you can browse four or five booking websites to find a ticket at a reduced price. There is a possibility of profit if you choose a travel date other than a holiday. However, you can buy a ticket in any way before obtaining a visa. So, just make a booking.
- Like the flight, book the hotel in advance. In this case, you have to choose the refundable option. If you do not get a visa or plan to stay elsewhere or choose another option at any time so that the old booking can be canceled. If you go with your family, it is better to book a two or three-star hotel. You can choose a hostel with friends or in groups.
- Collect all the necessary paperwork for your account, including a bank statement. If married or unmarried, you need to take a marriage certificate, six-month bank statement, savings statement, and other papers through which you can show your total money.
- Employees should collect a No Objection Certificate from the workplace. This reduces the risk of visa cancellation and is helpful in many cases.
- Book domestic flight or bus tickets in advance. Buses and flights operate at low fares in various European cities. However, trains are expensive there, so avoiding these vehicles will save money.
- Go to an insurance company and get travel health insurance. This is essential for traveling to Europe. There are certain insurance companies approved by the Shenzhen authorities to provide Schengen visa insurance in Bangladesh.
- Print bank papers, hotel bookings, insurance, and intercity flight bookings or bus tickets. Two copies of the prescribed size photograph will be required within three months of application. The application requires a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of return from Schengen.
- Write your name on the paper that requires a signature. First, make an appointment at the embassy of the country you are going to. In the case of Bangladesh, an appointment can be made by filling out the application form by visiting the website of the French Embassy online.
- Appear 15 minutes before the appointment on the day of the appointment. Submit all papers to the visa officer at the embassy. If he is satisfied with the interview, he will ask for a visa fee. Fingerprints are taken after payment.
Wait at least 15 days after applying for a visa. It may take 7 to 21 days depending on the country. Under the new rules, applications can be made six months in advance of travel. Once you get a Shenzhen visa, tourists will no doubt have a great time in Europe.
To sum up…
If you use any fake or forged passports they will be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Bangladesh. Need to mention, the evidence of financial capability is essential when applying for a visa and when entering countries in the Schengen area.
If you need any support to get the Schengen visa from Bangladesh without any hassle, we encourage you to contact TravelMate. We help you to make all the things easier for you and we assist to complete the whole task within the 7 days (The time starts after getting all the papers in our hand). So, without hesitation or fear, dream to visit the Schengen country from Bangladesh.