Happy to reintroduce, the Sundarbans is one of the largest mangrove forests and natural wonders in the world. UNESCO has listed the Sundarbans as the World Heritage List for its beauty and ongoing ecological processes. If you want to take the taste of deep forests in Bangladesh and explore the wildlife for some days, Sundarbans tour can be your best choice. Located at the side of Bay Of Bengal, Sundarbans is the home of Royal Bengal Tigers, spotted deer, claw-less otters, salt-water crocodiles and many other wildlife species. Fortunately, the tour can bring you to see closely the life of a forest.
Travel Mate arranges the tour with the organized way to give you the best experience for surfing the forests. The Sundarbans tour will start early in the morning from Khulna. We will also end the journey from the same place (Khulna) or we will leave for Dhaka. Are you confused where will you stay in the forests? or how will you get the safety? Our specialists will do everything for you. You will stay on the specially designed boat or ship and it will be only for your travel mate. We will explore the sanctuary through the creeks and canals as well as we will use the wooden country boat to visit the remote area of the Sundarbans. Experienced guide of Travel Mate will instruct the whole tour for not missing any important sight or wildlife with safety.
The tours of Travel Mate is organized and we try to improve the collaboration with one another. The tours follow the rule, but no consideration when the time for engaging and entertaining. You can consider it as a family tour. Important to realize, you are going to explore the wildlife, and our primary motives are fulfilling your desire. Are you thinking about the pricing modules? Especially, we try to do all the available things with the cheaper packages. As our expert guides are used to travel the Sundarbans, in the meanwhile we can offer the best flexible package for you. Let’s check the details about the packages.
|Duration||03 Days & 04 Nights|
|Departure Time||Please arrive at least 1 hour before the journey.|
Day-01: Khulna to Kotka
- We will departure from Dhaka at 7.00 PM. After reaching on the Khulna in the morning (6.30AM), we will finish our breakfast. We will finish reporting to the authorities. Then we will start for the Sundarbans from the Khulna Lunch Terminal .
- We will reach on the Kotka wildlife sanctuary after within 7-8 hours and in the meantime, we will take our launch. Then taking some rest on the ship, we will explore the Kotka forest area. You will really love the place. We will move to see the wildlife and birds. In the evening, we will return to the ship again.
Day-02: Kotka to Kochikhali Wildlife sanctuary
- Having breakfast at 07.00AM, we will start the day-02 tour. We will go by small boat to explore the deep side of the Kochikhali Wildlife sanctuary. We will get the Jamtola Beach and we will spend less than one hour on the beach following the situation of the environment. Not to mention Jamtola Beach is the quietest, nicest, and cleanest beach in Bangladesh. Again we will hike toward Kotka forest station to catch the new boat through the forest.
- We will take the Lunch on the ship. Yes! It will be on the river and among the forest. Now we will take rest a couple of hours on the ship.
- Now we will go to the watchtower on the Kotka and explore the beauty of the Sundarbans. We will stay here till the evening. Take some snacks and wait to see what surprises will happen here. Surprisingly, it is one of the feeding places of the animals. You will see one after another is coming to take the water or for feeding. We can’t express all the things here!
- On the night, we will arrange a BBQ party here with the honor of our guests. Yes! We’ll are the guest of this undiscoverable forests. With a busy life, it’s not possible to go every part of this forests. So, we’ll enjoy the nights with the animals and try to feel the nature. Fortunately, if you have the thirst of nature, it can be the best night ever in your life and Travel Mate wants to give you such a feeling.
Day-3: Explore the Kochikhali Wildlife sanctuary in the daytime and prepare to return Khulna
- At the beginning of the morning, we will start today. We will take the boat and will go to some remote area of the Kochikhali Sanctuary to take the more close touch of the forest. After riding 1 or 2 hours (Depending on the situation) we will return to the main ship before 8 AM. Now take the breakfast and start the journey to return on Khulna.
- Reach Khulna in the daylight, and we’ll maintain some formality. At last, we will join our bus/train for Dhaka. End of the tour.