Padma Setu is a multipurpose road and rail bridge built over the Padma River in Bangladesh. The two-story steel and concrete bridge will have a four-lane roadway on the upper level and a single rail track on the lower level. This 6.15 km long Padma Bridge is the largest bridge in the country. This bridge connects the northeastern part with the southwestern part of the country.
- The journey starts at 3 pm from Uttara Point
- Directly crosses Padma Bridge and reaches Bhanga Mor
- 2 Hours Sightseeing at Bhanga
- Cross Padma Bridge at Sunset on the return journey
- 2 Hours Dinar Break at Maowa (Dinar is not included with the Package)
- Return to Dhaka at 9 PM from Maowa