UNESCO has declared 3 most amazing places as the world heritage site in Bangladesh including Bagerhat, Sundarbans, and Sompur Mahavihar. In general, Bagerhat is an awesome South-western city of Bangladesh in the Khulna Division. The most attractive part of Bagerhat is 60 Dome Mosque. On the other hand, Sundarban is a natural wonder and the biggest mangrove forest in the world. The adventure lover like the home of Royal Bengal Tiger. It is a great chance to get the touch of nature closely. Furthermore, Somapura Mahavihara which is also known as Buddhist viharas is one of the famous archaeological sites in Bangladesh.
So, in the world heritage tour of Bangladesh, we will explore Bagerhat District, Sundarban, Mongla Port, Somapura Mahavihara and Bogra. Travel Mate will arrange all the things available for you to visit smoothly and getting the special view and information about the areas. Important to realize, we have designed the tour exclusively to give you an exceptional sight of Bangladesh and we have added some more things alongside the world heritage site of UNESCO. Surely, you will feel and enjoy the places and it will an amazing tour for you.
What Will We Cover?
In general, we will cover the below areas from the UNESCO World Heritage sites. At the same time, we will visit some more attractive places and you will get the ideas from the next section.
- Mahasthangarh archaeological sites, Bogra
- Paharpur Museum, Naogaon
- Paharpur (Sompura Vihara)
- Sixty Domb Mosque, Bagerhat
- Sundarbans, Khulna
- Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali, Bagerhat
- Mongla Port, Khulna
Above all, Bagerhat is the place of historical attraction including Khan Jahan Ali’s tomb Complex, Khan Jahan Ali’s Tank, Sundarban Resort, Ghora Dighi and Mosque city of Bagerhat (Historic Shat Gombuj Mosque). On the other hand, as the largest Mangrove Forest in the world, it is the best place to enjoy adventure containing numerous wildlife species, birds, and reptiles, including Royal Bengal tiger, chital, crocodile, snakes and many more wildlife facts. At last, we will visit Mahasthangarh archaeological sites in Bogra, Paharpur Museum on Naogaon and Paharpur (Sompura Vihara).
Important to realize, we will start our journey from the Dhaka City and the daytime we’ll departure for Bagerhat. We will enjoy the city for one day. We will go every attractive part of Bagerhat. Then we will come back to Khulna and the next day we will go to Sundarbans from Mongla Port with the Rocket Paddle Steamer. We will stay for 3 days here. We will explore the Kotka forest area, Kochikhali Wildlife sanctuary, and Jamtola Beach. We will go to visit the undiscoverable part of Sundarbans. Finally, we will come to Naogaon and Bogra to visit Mahasthangarh archaeological sites, Paharpur Museum and Paharpur (Sompura Vihara). Thus we will bring you to see the world heritage site of Bangladesh. Not to mention, you will get a chance to see the local community, their lifestyle, and food. Now let’s take a look of the tour at a glance. (Don’t forget to see the details itinerary and facilities in this World Heritage Tour tour of Bangladesh from the next tab)
World Heritage Tour of Bangladesh
8 Night / 9 Days
|Departure Time||Starting 10.00 PM from Dhaka. (Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure).|
|Included||3/4 Star Category Hotel accommodation will be double sharing in Dhaka.|
Standard Category guest type Hotel accommodation will be double sharing in the locality.
Daily Breakfast will be at the Hotel.
Everyday English Speaking tour guide will be with you at the time of sightseeing.
All transfer, sightseeing will be as per as itinerary by A/C private car/bus with Driver allowance, Fuel, Parking tolls, Road tax.
Daily Lunch and Dinner will serve at local restaurant.
Monument entry fees.All in all in the package without your personal interest in eating or buying anything
Travel Mate follows the routine carefully to give you unique experience in Bangladesh. Of course! the travelers are our primary focus to keep you involved and enjoyed.
Day 1: Travel Mate will receive you from the Airport and if we have time, we can give a look and lifestyle of the Dhaka City. Then take rest today and pass the night at Dhaka and our guide will take you to the comfortable hotel.
Day 2: We will explore the Dhaka city today. We will visit Lalbagh Fort, Ahsan Manzil, and Sadarghat. We will complete our launch with the traditional food of Old Dhaka. Then we will come back to the hotel and will prepare to visit Bagerhat today night. We will depart for Bagerhat at night 8:00 PM. Please come to the bus stations before the time.
Day 3: We will reach before 8:00 AM in the Bagerhat. We will finish the breakfast and will start to explore Bagerhat. We will go to Khan Jahan Ali’s tomb Complex, Khan Jahan Ali’s Tank, Sundarban Resort, Ghora Dighi and Mosque city of Bagerhat (Historic Shat Gombuj Mosque). We will meet the villagers and will explore the color and simplicity of them. We will take the launch here. We will stay here till evening. Before the night, we will come back to Khulna and will take rest in a hotel on the whole night.
Day 4: Today after completing our breakfast, we will go to the Mongla Port. We will finish some formalities with the authorities and at 9:00 AM, we will start for the Sundarbans with the Tour Ship. On the first day of Sundarbans Tour, we will reach on Kotka and the Kotka sanctuary area is very attractive with the rare animal and birds. You will get the sounds of unknown animals and birds from here and this will increase the curiosity to explore the forests. We will stay the whole night here. The next day, we will explore the scenic view of Jamtola Beach and the surroundings. Another key point, the morning of Sundarbans is very amazing. We can assure, you will not get any days like the morning in Sundarbans before. Because the sounds of your side will be a memorable experience in your life. You will get a fresh energetic life from here.
Day 5: In the day 2 of Sundarbans, we will go Kochikhali Wildlife sanctuary and will pass some interesting moments here. We will explore the Jamtola Beach for 1 hour and I should explain Jamtola Beach is one of the beautiful, coolest and quietest Beach in Bangladesh. Then we will ride the boat again for reaching Kotka watchtower. It will take 2/3 hours and in the meantime, we will take our launch with the seafood. Later we will take rest for sometimes. We will explore some unknown place today. We arrange the Bar-B-Q party tonight. You will realize the busy time of the animals from here.
Day 6: At the very beginning of the day, we will go to Kochikhali Sanctuary and explore the deep part of the forests. After surfing 1 to 2 hours, we will return to the main boat. We will finish our breakfast. Today we have to come back to Mongla Port again. We will ride the boat and will enjoy the riverside closely. We will return to Kotka Main point and then we will start for Mongla. We will reach Mongla within 2/3 hours. We will finish our launch and wait to depart the Khulna City. We will Start for Bogra today.
Day 7: We will depart for Bogra today via Dhaka or the route that will give us more comfort. If we get time we will visit the Bogra city. At the night we will take rest.
Day 8: We will explore the Bogra city today. We will visit Mahasthangarh archaeological sites and other interesting places and local heritage. It is the traditional part of Bogra and you will the touch of ancient time from here. We will also visit the Mahasthangarh Museum, Satmatha, and Govinda Bhita. After evening we will depart for Naogaon. At the night we will stay at a hotel in Naogaon. We can still pass the night in the Bogra, then we will go for Noagaon in the morning.
Day 9: After taking breakfast, we will explore the Paharpur Museum and Paharpur (Sompura Vihara). We will go to the other places too if get enough time including Balihar Rajbari, Kusumba Mosque, and Dana Park. Then we will finish our launch. Again, we will start for Dhaka today. At 12:00 PM we will departure for Dhaka from Noagoan. Probably, we will reach Dhaka before 8:00 PM. We will take rest for sometimes and we will reach you at the Airport at the right time or you can do your own task. Say Good Bye and Welcome to Bangladesh again. End of the tour.
Have a safe journey to your sweet home. Thanks from the Travel Mate family. Never forget to share your thought from the comment section after finishing the World Heritage Tour Bangladesh.
Now let’s take a look at the inclusion, exclusions and other things in the tour. Please check this section carefully.
The tour will be a complete package for the travel lovers. Let’s check.
- All transport after reaching Dhaka via airlines
- All the accommodation in the 9 days and 8 nights.
- All the meals for breakfast, launch, and dinner according to your comfort including Water, Tea/Coffe.
- 1st class cabin in the Paddle Steamer Boat
- The hotel will be the best in the city we will travel.
- All train, boat or bus tickets. Air-conditioned room, and car.
- English speaking guide.
- All the entrance tickets including Sundarbans forest pass (5500 Tk per person)
- All tips exclude our guide, boat crew, and driver.
- Foods or Drinks which are not mentioned above
- No personal issues or foods
- Video/Camera entry fees (Sundarbans 1200 TK)
- No extra charger or Wifi, SIM Card (Your Cost)
- Tips of Driver, boat crew and our guide
Other travel steps of The World Heritage Tour
- We need at least 2 travelers to start the tour without the scheduled tour. Though you can visit alone with our guide and it will be an exceptional experience for you.
- Please confirm the advance before the 3 weeks of the tour date
- From the Airport take your luggage and check our guide with a Travel Mate suit/uniform/ID Card. In some cases, the authority can keep you waiting at the Airport. No tension our guide will wait outside for you. Just confirm you have reached with safety.
- We will take you to the hotel from the Airport we already reserved for you. So, no need to do it before coming to Bangladesh. We will try to provide the best hotels in our area, but it may not be the international standard. Please take it as easy as a traveling mind. If you have any issues anywhere in the hotel, we try to change another one, but it will be in our concerns.
- Please always maintain check-in and check-out at the hotel or wait for our guide to go anywhere. We believe in your security and so give us time to support you for any reason.
- We will visit with the Paddle Rocket Steamer and it will be the 1st class ticket. At the same time, the train will be in the first class cabin and the bus will be Air conditioned. You may not get as like international standard cars, drivers, but surely it will be the best one in our country with complete security.
- Traveling Sundarbans will be a remote part of our country. So, keep an adventure mind to enjoy the place. You may not get the mobile network signal. So take preparation to inform your near and dear ones to avoid the unwanted experience.
- Keep your own clothes and instrument to tackle the whole tour.
- Of course! You will get an experienced international standard guide and he/she knows how to make you comfortable and how to maintain the situation.
So, feel secure and make an enjoyable trip with the Travel Mate. Hope you will get the best experience in Bangladesh. You will realize, how beautiful the country is! Please support our service by providing a feedback to us.