Travel Mate Photography Contest
Terms and Conditions
– The contest is open to amateur and professional photographers aged 18 and above who are Bangladeshi citizens.
– Employees, affiliates, and immediate family members of Travel Mate are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period:
– The contest begins on 1 January yearly and ends on 31 December yearly.
– Entries submitted during the specified duration will be considered for the contest period.
3. Entry Requirements:
– All entries must be original works of the participant.
– Each participant can submit up to 3 photographs.
– Entries must be submitted in jpg/png format via our submission link.
– Participants must provide accurate and complete information during the submission process.
– Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, and adherence to the contest theme.
– The judging panel consists of 3 judges appointed by Travel Mate.
– All decisions made by the judges are final and binding.
– First Prize (1): BDT 10,000 with a certificate, Second Prize (1): BDT 5,000 with a certificate, Third Prize (1): BDT 3,000 with a certificate.
– Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
6. Notification of Winners:
– Winners will be notified by Email on or before 31 January.
– An alternate winner may be selected if a winner cannot be contacted within 60 days after the first attempt.
7. Rights Granted:
– Participants retain copyright and any other rights they already hold in the submitted photographs.
– By entering the contest, participants grant Travel Mate a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce and display the photographs for promotional purposes.
8. Release and Indemnity:
– Participants release and discharge Travel Mate from any and all claims, liabilities, demands, or causes of action that they may have against Travel Mate arising out of or relating to the contest.
– By entering the contest, participants agree to allow Travel Mate to use their names, likenesses and submitted photographs for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation.
– Travel Mate reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in fraudulent activity.
11. Modification or Termination:
– Travel Mate reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the contest at any time without notice.
12. Governing Law:
– The laws of Bangladesh govern these terms and conditions.
13. Contact Information:
– Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to contact us.
Participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by entering the contest.
Travel Mate Bangladesh
215-Kha, Arma Majeda Malik Tower, Level 4, Merul Badda Main Road (Hatirjheel Link Road), Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Contact Number – 01766990725